Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday: Washing Glass



Keith finally finishes washing the glass in his shop as he prepares to start a huge stained glass window for our doctor. These are large glass "stones" he rinsed before finding a spot for them in the newly-built and organized shelves.

My apologies for not posting for a week. Life has been busy and I although I was obviously taking photos, I just didnt have time to edit and post, so this whole page is all new. Since I joined the 365 project late because of lack of a camera, I'm still at it. My last day will be March 19, I believe. Then I'll post as I feel like it. Until then, I'd LOVE some encouragement to keep going ... "encouraging words" are my "love language" after all.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I will give you some encouraging words "THIS is a great shot." I love the colors and can't wait to see the finished window. I am fascinated with stained glass work.

I too have noticed the drop in daily visits ad comments on my blog too...life is busy that is for sure! You are on my RSS feed so even when I don't comment I am 'checking in on you' :)

LauraLiz said...

Selfishly speaking, I really miss everyone who has stopped posting. I loved getting peeks into everyone's days! Like Sandie, I do look every day, but don't always have time to comment, and I need to get better with that--I know I miss the interaction.

I love all the colors here.

MaryD said...

I'm late as usual these days... but i really like the pile of colored glass. Very cool!