Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve



Thanks to Keith and I coming down with colds, we had to cancel woth our friends who were supposed to come over for board games this New Year's Eve. Teri's having surgery on Thursday and can't chance becoming ill. So just the five of us (the four kids and I) played games all evening, with T winning at Clue (Mrs. White in the Billiard Room with the lead pipe), and myself winning at Pirates of the Caribbean Life as Will Turner, Landlubber. We had fun playing games while consuming the various delicious snacks provided by Keith. After the younger two went to bed at 11:30, E and I played a final game of Set before ringing in the New Year.

1 comment:

SUSAN said...

I love board games...I think Scrabble is my all time favorite...but I enjoy most all of them.

I hope you are feeling better!

Happy New Year!

Susan