Monday, April 20, 2009

Keith's New Window


Keith is working on a second stained glass window for the Ademas, one that will complement the 1500+ piece window he created for their stairwell last year. This one will be in a sliding door for their bedroom, surrounded by dark wood. Keith has the difficult parts done: the two clusters of grapes and all the leaves, both of which match elements in the original window. From the hallway both windows will be visible, so having them complementing each other is vital. I can't wait to see this one when Keith completes it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice indeed. Keith had mentioned this one, but this is the first I've seen of it - of course.

Jane D. said...

Goodness me another 'thing' in common! I love stained glass, I have only one little piece at the moment which my husband got for me from a local artist - this looks amazing!