Sunday, April 5, 2009

Science Fair 2009


The boys and I spent Saturday afternoon in Balboa Park for the huge Science Fair. I was expecting crowds, but I was unprepared for spending as much time getting from the I-8 and 163 interchange to parking as I did getting from our mountain town 50 miles eastward to said interchange. But it was a gorgeous day to be outside, even if almost every family in San Diego was also present. In fact, when we first arrived, I could barely edge my electric scooter forward at all because of the crush of people. It thinned out during the afternoon, fortunately. I'll post more on Monday on my regular blog -- the boys had a great deal of fun with robotics, which is T's passion.

Above is the Casa del Prado Theatre, just as we were leaving the Science Fair in Balboa Park.

No comments: