Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 48: My Desk, Part 2



As I mentioned yesterday, I've been spending a great deal of time at my desk this week, working on registrations for the writing workshop this weekend. So this is what I've been looking at all week: my desk. On the wall is my 2009 Rule of Life and a postcard of Shakespeare's birthplace from my former Shakespeare prof at Point Loma who spends almost half her time in England (I will not be envious, I will not be envious). Keith and I purchased this desk light in the days immediately following our honeymoon, and I've always loved it. My favorite rosewood dip pen peeks from a china holder (along with the matching china-handled letter opener).



Here's a detail of some desk items: my fancy bottles of calligraphy ink in front of my box of Winnie-the-Pooh stationery and the slate heart Keith made for me for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. Isn't it lovely? It's been on my desk ever since.

No comments: