Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friday: Second Day at Knott's

J, Cousin T, and B ride for a second day in a row (and twice in a row today) on La Revolucion in the Spanish Village part of Knott's. This huge swing also twists in circles as it swings higher and higher. I was postive that B would blow his lunch the first time he rode this yesterday, but he came off laughing and begging for another go. In fact, our little guy proved himself a real daredevil, riding every coaster for which he was tall enough multiple times. And somehow he never even turned the slightest shade of green until he tried the black licorice offered by his grandfather. The least said about that incident, the better....



Getting ready to go, shoes removed and strapped tightly in....



Watched by my parents and brother as the swing twists in circles faster the higher it goes....



Higher, anyone? (Ugh, I couldn't even watch it without feeling my breakfast readjust in my stomach.)

No comments: