Sunday, March 16, 2008

Surprising March Weather

I don't know why we consider March snow as surprising as it always seems to happen each year. Just as we arrived home from our Orange County trip last night, hail was pelting our van. Within ninety minutes, snow was actually falling and remained on the ground this morning. I took these just as we left for church and showed the top one to several people in Sunday School.



Yes, our Southern California house in mid-March. Yes, it happens most years.



My daffodills are rather weighed down by the reemergence of winter weather.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

It is very common here to have daffodils covered in snow :) I really like that shot!

LauraLiz said...

I love the daffodil shot! The colors are nice...green and yellow with the white and a reddish background; it all is very pleasing. Poor little daffy.

SUSAN said...

We had our first daffodil but it wasn't ice encrusted. Gorgeous photo.

Hey, for privacy reasons I needed to change my photoblog address. Here is the new one:
http://carpediem-susan.blogspot.com/

Love,
Susan