Monday, April 7, 2008

Retreat: Friday

This weekend was my 14th retreat with the women of Lake Murray, a time I look forward to each year with much anticipation. This year was another wonderful time with some great memories:



In our dorm, I left Diana a path to the bathroom so she can locate it easily in the night; each heart is a handwritten note of encouragement that she'll get to the toilet without, um, incident.



The camp is gorgeous in the late afternoon sunlight.



My two friends from here in town, Teri and Sheri, enjoy our retreat as well -- Teri's first year with us, and Sheri's third year. They were part of our group this weekend, and I really enjoyed having them here.

It's such a great weekend ... the only downside is that time passes so quickly when we're all together at camp.

No comments: