Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18: Final Edits


I apologize for the boring, home-bound photos of the last few days. But I've been utterly wrapped up in editing this huge baby: a 2011 Book of Common Prayer for the Reformed Episcopal Church. We hope it will be ready to go to the printer this week, so my every non-homeschooling moment today and tomorrow will be consumed with proofing this clean new copy, hot off the press....

Only 358 pages...not too bad. (Yikes!) I'll let you know when I come up for air....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks so pretty to see the tack of printed copy! Good luck!

Nutrition Tailor said...

I don't find these pictures to be boring at all! I have done some copyediting in my time, so I can relate to the freshly printed stack of paper that you are tackling! I also like the photo of your schedule--LOVE that format! (I am a pen and paper freak, I guess. My favorite stores are bookstores and office supply stores...)

Sandie said...

it is neat that you got to be involved in that project... it turn out to be a very important book for those leaving the regular Episcopal churches

Sandy said...

What a task but I know you're more than capable of handling it. Really great shot to capture the event.