Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting 365 Again....


Now that there's a new Facebook page with all my former 365 friends plus a bunch of new friends-to-be, I decided to restart Project 365, posting a photo a day. I am far from a professional photographer, but I hope to learn more about photography. I will occasionally post photos by family members, too, since my husband is semi-professional (a former high school photography teacher who attended Brooks way back when) and my daughter and eldest son are both avid photographers.

So here's my first contribution: a sunset scene taken in our yard. I'm glad to be back!!!

6 comments:

sarah said...

great! nice sky :-)

MaryD said...

love the colors, and the lamppost brings memories and connections!

Unknown said...

You get some really nice sunsets up there in Pine Valley. Love it.

Sandy said...

Really nice composition. The bare limbs and lamppost make for a wonderful silhouette against that gorgeous sunset sky.

Michele said...

Beautiful silhouette, beautiful sky!

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Great capture, Susanne!