Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19: Big Plans


I bought this yarn with big plans to crochet Elizabeth a scarf. But with editing the prayer book, teaching online or co-op classes, homeschooling three boys, and real life, I haven't had time to get it started. She loves her purple, and this acrylic yarn is soooooo soft and squooshy....

In front of the skein of yarn are my Scripture memory cards that I downloaded from A Holy Experience where many of us are attempting to memorize the entire book of Colossians over 2011, two verses a week.

4 comments:

Tracy P. said...

I love a good project waiting for me. I especially love it when I can see the space on the calendar. Hope you can squeeze it in.

I have often thought that Colossians 3 sums up the Christian life more succinctly than any other passage. Getting the whole book memorized would be amazing.

Susanne Barrett said...

Colossians is my favorite NT book--I just love it and I have small portions of it memorized already. But the poet in me declares the Psalms as my perennial favorite. :)

Sandy said...

The yarn looks so soft and luxurious. It will make a beautiful scarf. I admire your memorization goal.

Have you read One Thousand Gifts? I love her website (found out about it from you!).

Sandie said...

Love the color of the yarn and it looks like it would make a really soft warm scarf.