Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wednesday: Zoo Craziness....



Carol and I, with all our kids gathered around us and George snapping the photo, enjoyed an evening of chatting while we and our kids explored the San Diego Zoo at night. My kids always want to come to Night Time Zoo each summer, and I just never seem to take them!

George was kind enough to push my wheelchair up hills and around buses and elephants as Carol and I and the kids all talked away and George cracked jokes about everything. They are such a FUN family to be around! Carol's and George's boys got on well with my four hooligans, and jokes were flying back and forth among the kids before long, some of them even of the kids' own invention. :)

So here we are, our "silly shot," after a lovely evening spent with even lovelier friends.

3 comments:

Dancingirl said...

Fun! This is the goofy shot, I see! (Just saw Carol's). Looks like it was a great time for all.

MaryD said...

It looks like a lot of fun, so glad you all enjoyed one another!

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Oh joy, what a flattering shot of me. LOL!

Now George has been "guest photographer" on mine, Nikki's, and your blogs. He is so proud.