Friday, July 6, 2007

July 4 at the Beach




We spent the 4th at my parents' place in Pacific Beach. Having a family barbecue on the rooftop deck of their beach house followed by the sight of four or five fireworks displays is a tradition. Above flies not only the American flag but also the state flag of Hawaii, where my parents spend a good time of each year. And the sunset from the deck wasn't spectacular this year, but it was still pretty.

I have lots of family photos on my Extras blog if you're interested....

4 comments:

LauraLiz said...

That sunset is pretty specatcular, I'd say! Very nice.

Sandy said...

Excellent shots! The sunset is lovely.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Wonderful sunset. Love the flags waving too!

MaryD said...

I love the sunset over the water, the colors are wonderful. And the bright colors of the flags are great too!