Thursday, February 7, 2008

Adding It All Up...



I spent this evening (after the Survivor premiere, of course) flipping through my school planner, computing grades and tracking assignments. Our school requires quarterly grades for students up to ninth grade and semester grades for high school students. So with the end of the semester two weeks ago, I had to write down what each of the boys accomplished in each subject, add test and quiz scores, and assign a grade in each subject to each child, plus check off days attended and assign citizenship grades as well. I got the boys done tonight and will do E's grades when we get home tomorrow afternoon. I must get the grades postmarked by tomorrow or we'll be fined by the school. So I spent much time with this planner this evening....

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I do something similar for 15 students every three months, so I feel your pain! But if I am running a day or two behind no one fines me :)