Friday, February 8, 2008

Cool Frames...



B and I stopped by a really cool store in downtown La Mesa called Mostly Mission. I love the Craftsman style and was drawn by the beautiful furniture just outside the door. Inside the store was some of the most gorgeous stained glass lampshades and photo frames plus great Craftsman furniture. I was impressed with the picture frames especially, and asked the owner if I could take a few photos myself. The kids are wanting to do some stained glass work themselves now that Keith has his stained glass shop organized and ready to work on a huge window project, and making frames similar to these will be a great project for them (and a good way to use up glass scraps!).

1 comment:

LauraLiz said...

These really are nice frames! I'll be watching for shots of your kids' work...