Friday, June 1, 2007

Another example of Keith's artwork...



This was Keith's first copper tooling which he made while in college in the early 80s. Wonderful for a first try, eh?

The copper ship hangs on our living room wall near our school table (where normal people would have their formal dining set). The light catches it wonderfully, and I thoroughly enjoy it. I've asked Keith to make me a clock face some day; I've seen a few copper clocks recently, and I'm sure he can do a better job than the ones I've seen.

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Beautiful. It has a real romantic feel to it. I would love to see candles reflecting on the surface, it would almost look like the water was moving.

LauraLiz said...

Wow! This is really great, and the light on it is wonderful. Feels very much alive to me, even in a photograph.

Dancingirl said...

He's one gifted guy! The tooling is beautiful and I can see why you enjoy it.

Katrina said...

Wow! It's beautiful!

Claire said...

Hey - very very nice --