Thursday, June 21, 2007

Saying Good-Bye to Friends



I was recovering from the late party last night and didn't take more than one photo today. So here's a photo that Kitty's husband took with my camera of myself with the three who are leaving the state. So here's Kathryn, myself (very tan after my day at the pool), Linda, and Kathy.

Kathy leaves Saturday after the local B-52's concert she's going to with Kathryn, who's leaving next month with her three younger kids. They're both going to South Carolina -- the Spartanburg area near Greenville; Kathryn's husband and oldest son are already there, as is Kathy's son. Linda is leaving in two weeks for Connecticut with her husband and four kids. We'll miss them all -- goodbye ladies!

2 comments:

my15minutes said...

Wow, your friends are moving my direction! Hope they are ready for hot and humid! :-) (It's the humidity that kills folks who move from out west). Anyway, tell them welcome to the south!

Susanne Barrett said...

I will! They were out there last summer, so they know what they're getting into. But living on a lake is worth it!

Kathryn's husband bought a mill near Spartanburg to make into an antique mall/artist's market. Her blog is listed on my Meditative Meanderings blog under South Carolina Dreamin.'