Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Balboa Park...

On each Tuesday certain museums in Balboa Park are free to county residents. On the first Tuesday of the month, it's the Natural History Museum and the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center.

Additional photos of our museum experience can be seen on my Extras blog.



This fellow greets all guests at the San Diego Natural History Museum. There's nothing like a grinning Allosaurus to put one in the museum mood. He usually wears a Santa hat during December....



This fountain graces the Prado between the Natural History Museum (in background) and the Science Center. I took some photos facing east and they were okay, but taking them into the sun was much better.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

That is a really great idea to have freee museum days. I like the pictures too. You got a great selection of shots.

Claire said...

I can see your guys really loving the interactive stuff - that tornado thing looks cool -- I wanna play!