Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friday: Foggy Freeway



We mountain-dwellers often have to deal with fog on the freeway leading down into San Diego in the winter months. However, it's highly unusual to see fog creeping across the freeway in September; it's a sight reserved mostly for November-April. I tend to slow down with fog; however, Keith has no fear and continues down the mountain at his normal speed, one which I won't reveal but is at fifteen-twenty miles per hour above the posted speed limit of 70.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ack, don't do that to me! Just the memroy of that foggy mountain in the passenger side of a vehicle is enough to make me go nuts! You, however, were a brilliant cautious driver. Good shot. Now put that camera away before you kill someone!

Susanne Barrett said...

I thought of you, Julie, when I posted this. That was some of the worst fog we've ever had. Weren't you lucky to experience it???? ;P