Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Premiere Night....



NCIS and House are our favorite TV shows, and with the season premiers of both on tonight (along with Dancing with the Stars which we're recording to watch later), we're all grouped in front of the TV watching avidly.

I was so wrapped up in House that I forgot to take photos of that show until the previews for next week. But since we send the boys to bed before House, this photo of Tony, who appeared to be killed when his car exploded early in the hour, was most indicative of our TV premiere week.

And yes, we're still on pins and needles about Sarah on CSI; with the other CSI shows knocking off major characters, we're well aware of the possibility of her not making it.

Don't you love premiere week?

1 comment:

carrie said...

I recorded the NCIS premier and haven't watched it yet. We just finished season 2 and I'm torn between watching Season 3 first before starting the new one. Tough choice. (I was also watching The War on PBS.)

I've only watched few episodes of House, I figure one day I'll start at the beginning with that one and have lots of seasons to watch. I've also watched some of The Closer, but I don't have time to get into all the shows. I need something to watch on DVD's next summer! LOL!

Stargate Atlantis premiers Friday, and there is the second half of a two=part Doctor Who. Do I sound like a TV addict, or what? ;-)