Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend: Wedding!

On Saturday, Micah and Brandie were married in a large wedding at Lake Murray (planned in only three months!) with the reception at a venue that had a dance floor (same place as Vera's reception, BTW). My little camera doesn't deal well with dim lighting, so please excuse the quality of the photos.



Remember the "Macarena"? People from our church sure did! (The groom's parents are right up front here in black -- William is my Sunday School teacher and Joan is the choir director/pianist -- next to Joan is Kim, my Bible study leader, in blue.) Even the pastor's daughters were out there macarena-ing! Later on I jumped in and danced the twist to "Love Shack" -- I'm still sore as heck but dancing is worth it!



Brandie and Micah take over the dance floor to a country-western song. (Definitely not my thing! In fact, my pastor remarked that if they played rap music all the time, I wouldn't need my cane anymore, just cuz I danced to Vanilla Ice ... imagine!)

No comments: