Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Pool Party

Keith and I attended the annual Labor Day Pool Party at the Reynolds'. Most of the core church families were there, and we spent a great deal of time in the pool and enjoying tamales and other great Mexican food, along with a spectacular sunset.



Gorgeous sunset from over the Reynolds' pool...



My two best pals from church, Kitty and Diana, who look stunning after spending most of the evening in the pool. They're always loads of fun besides being simply wonderful friends who have cleaned my toilets and cared for my kids when I've been ill. We thoroughly enjoyed the cool of the pool (photo of pool at my regular blog site) -- and with temps above 100 today, the pool was definitely the place to be.

1 comment:

MaryD said...

Beautiful sunset, beautiful ladies. A treasure to have such friends!