Monday, April 2, 2007

E's Cotillion Dances




I took neither of these photos (shame on me!), but I wanted to put SOMETHING on this blog. The Spring Sock-Hop photo was taken by Keith; no small feat when you consider that over 100 dancers plus their parents and siblings were jam-packed into a rather small ballroom!

The Winter formal photo was taken by my dad, her "date" for the night. Both photos showcase E's favorite dancing partner, Travis. Two girls were physically fighting each other (teasingly or not so) at the Spring Dance, so Travis asked E to stay with him rather than changing partners and getting one of the girls chasing after him.

It begins already....

3 comments:

Sandie said...

She is so pretty and it is great that she is having so much fun dancing!

Dancingirl said...

These are such fun photos. Hope you soon get your camera and posting your own photographs!

Susanne Barrett said...

The camera is a week overdue -- it's driving me CRAZY not having it! Especially when some church friends and I visited lovely gardens this weekend. I really, really wanted it then! :(

Keith attended one of the best photography schools in the nation, so my photos will be nothing like his. So don't expect too much out of me....