Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Reason I Love Him....



Carol and others have been blogging about reasons they love their husbands. So here is a reason I love mine -- he is a superb cook! Anything from killer cheesecake to spicy enchiladas to great soups, to the pollo asada burritos he's assembling here -- it's all more than delectable. He's spoiled us because what he makes is always better than what we can get in restaurants. He totally eclipses me in the kitchen.

And he comes home after a long day at work and still makes us great dinners, no matter how tired he is. It's one way he shows his love for us, and it's one reason (among many) that we all love him.

When you read this, sweetie: XXOOXXOO!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Yummm...can we come for dinner?

SUSAN said...

I'm hungry! Not many guys that are great cooks... he may just be one in a million. ;-)

Susan

Dancingirl said...

Hang onto that man, Susanne!

Claire said...

I understand! and smile!