Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Dose of Spring Cheer



My pansies are in bloom again. The adorable vermin who nibbled them down to nothingness when I first planted the flowers haven't spotted them in all their glory (thus far, anyway). Pansies are among my very favorite flowers; their innate friendliness always cheers me.



I played with some of the "artistic" options in PhotoShop, and this image was created from an okay-but-not-oustanding photo using "poster." I like the outlines and the way the colors worked.

(And apologies to Carrie for posting flowers....)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, that's a neat effect, I've never seen it before. I'll have to play with it myself some time!

Sandy said...

Lovely flowers and great shots! I love pansies but I've not had good luck growing them. Yours are beautiful!

MaryD said...

These pansies are so pretty and cheerful! I love the first one especially. The colors are so clear and sharp!