Sunday, May 6, 2007

Our Talking Heads....



Keith created these fun dudes out of sculpey clay and they sit on top of his TV by his desk in our kitchen. The Frenchy guy on the left is his newest creation, sculpted while I was in NC; the others date back a month or two.

I love their faces -- so much personality and quirkiness; I almost expect to see them walking around the house late at night.

Sorry they're not the greatest photos; the lighting works well, but my camera wouldn't focus on all three. But I wanted to post them before Keith crushes them to mold something else....

8 comments:

Claire said...

cool! Actually I can see them as all sort of being Frenchy - they need names....

SUSAN said...

How funny! I used to do sculpey clay with the kids. Maybe it's time to brush off the "skills"...might be good therapy for me.

Did he bake these?

Susan

SUSAN said...

P.S. Just reread the post and noticed that he will "Crush" them, so he obviously didn't bake them. hehe

It would be fun to do sculpey heads for family members...making them quirky rather than realistic. ;-)

Susan

Susanne Barrett said...

I've named them (from left to right): "Frenchy," "George," and "Fred." We're funny about not baking our sculpey clay -- we just keep reusing it since it doesn't dry out.

Sandie said...

You have a very talented dh! I love the expressions.

SUSAN said...

SUSANNE....I received some beautiful earrings and a sweet card today. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan xoxoxo

Susanne Barrett said...

You're very welcome, Susan.

I hope you enjoy them ... we missed you very much at the retreat, girl! :)

MaryD said...

These are very fun, the quirky expressions are priceless. Glad you captured them.