Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cruisin' Down the Main Street....



B and I made a late-afternoon run over to the library in our town. As we drove back up the main "drag" of our town, I saw that B had put his head out the window (he's been pretending to be a dog lately) and I snapped toward the rear-view mirror without taking my eyes off the road. One shot. And this is what I got.

See how busy our "business district" is? I just wish I had cleaned that mirror beforehand....

We also had lunch today at the 1950's-style diner, one of only three places to eat in our small town. Photos of the diner and a very cute shot of Dash fetching a soccer ball can be seen on my Extras at the sidebar.

6 comments:

LauraLiz said...

What a great photo!! And the expression looks just like that of the happy dogs enjoying the breeze!!

Katrina said...

Great shot!! Made me smile. :)

Sandie said...

Fun shot!

Dancingirl said...

Too, too cute!! What a great shot! Love the scenery in the background and the look of utter joy on B's face and using the mirror... all of it!

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

ha! what a coup - loved it! I also went to your extras and saw the diner. I love small town life - it makes me think of my Illinois upbringing. Where I live now is growing so