Saturday, May 5, 2007

For Friday....

Our Internet connection was down yesterday, so here's yesterday's photos. I also have a bunch of fairly good extras, so if you have time, check those at the link on the right as well.




The first shot was taken outside Dr. Burns' office; the second one outside Dr. Adema's office. Even thought I had to see both my chiropractor and my osteopath today, at least I found some pretty foliage and flowers outside their doors. Gardenias always remind me of my grandmother; I had several gardenias when we lived in the city, but our mountain town is far too cold for them. I do miss their pure white blooms and delicate scent.

Sometime I'll get up the nerve to take my doctors' photos so you can see these two wonderful doctors who help me so much.

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Oh! The pure white is gorgeous! (Do gardenias come in other colors, too?) Your photo of it is excellently done!

Susanne Barrett said...

Yes, gardenias are always white. I just love them!

Unknown said...

Love the gardenia and I really like the perspective on the green one.

LauraLiz said...

I especially like the first one! I'd hang something like that on my wall!

MaryD said...

That gardenia photo is really lovely. You've captured the delicateness in that picture...