Monday, May 21, 2007

School Daze....



I caught the boys doing school today; usually they don't like me to take photos of them. So they rebelled....



T made the sign and talked the other boys into making angry expressions, although he himself couldn't hold his mad face. But then someone got his feelings hurt....



It's hard being the youngest! Those are real tears splattering his shirt, along with a crumpled sign (and face). He gave me permission to post his; in fact, he laughed at his tearful photo tonight. Peace restored. And I'll ask permission before snapping their photo again, I guess... NOT!

2 comments:

Dalissa 365 said...

Ah, poor boy. Funny photos, though. I guess they are a bit burnt out on candid photos being taken of them, huh?

Claire said...

aw - hugs and cookies to him.. ------------ great series of shots!